Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves to develop your career and grow? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, mobile technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
This person will play a key role on our finance team by engaging our team and expanding the company’s success. We are seeking a high-energy, driven, experienced, and results oriented professional.
This role will be responsible for different finance processes with high impact in the company. This position is full-time and located in our Buenos Aires office (Belgrano). These are some of the key responsibilities for the position:
- Month-end closing tasks: reconciliations, cash flow, cost analysis and inter-company journal entries.
- Accounts receivables: billing reports, invoicing processes and communication with clients.
- Accounts payable: payment processes, tax calculations and communication with vendors. Key project: accounts payable digitization process.
- Other tasks: tax filings and analysis, external audit requirements, internal processes improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven ability to surpass expectations, excited to make an impact and looking for a challenge.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Common sense, good judgment, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Identifies most effective solutions and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Self-management, dynamism and commitment to the tasks required.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Possesses curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- Advanced student of Accounting (Contador Público) or recently graduated
- English (Intermediate)
- High level of initiative and drive.
- Microsoft Excel intermediate knowledge
- Proactive and decisive
- Team player
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Premium health care plan.
- Business casual dress.
- People Care Program benefits.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. is the nucleus and Holding Brand. Containing Service Providers companies.
- VMBC SA is the company that provides shared services to the entire holding. Located in Argentina.
- Emerios Inc. & VMBC Inc. are the companies that develop a variety of technology products and provide services to different clients.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page.