Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Emerios provides technology solutions to solve complex business problems. It specializes in producing computer software applications and software components according to specific, externally-defined requirements. Emerios applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround times. Our systems are designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior.
- Understanding, analysis and development of modules / applications for the Emerios platform.
- Development, according to market standards; always considering the SAAS naturalness of the business.
- Writing of testable and self-documented code.
- Code review with peers from the same area.
- Continuous improvement of the code base, based on static analyzers already implemented and manual code analysis.
- Proficient experience with the Angular ecosystem.
- Ability to bring custom and responsive designs to life using technologies like CSS4 and Sass/LESS.
- Able to debug and optimize cross-browser and platform web applications, for desktop and mobile.
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience with Node based CLI tools, JS build tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Process creation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
- Technology industry experience.
- More than 5 years of experience as a developer.
- BS degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Premium health care plan.
- Technical and Business trainings.
- English Classes.
- Maternity and Paternity Policy.
- Referral Program.
- Internet and electricity reimbursements.
- Work equipment – Computer, Monitor, Ergonomic chair, Keyboard + Mouse Kit, Headsets, Other devices.
- Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- VMBC S.A (DBA Emerios) is the BBH subsidiary in Buenos Aires that brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. Our BA team has a culture that delivers and is inspired by bringing change that positively impacts all stakeholders. VMBC S.A. applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
- Emerios Lifeline Solutions, Inc. and Emerios Enterprise Services, Inc. offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page.
Job Type: Full-time