Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
A Business Analyst II is to provide process support to our internal customers. This position serves as the liaison between the business units, technical teams, and third-party vendors; this is a functional role and must have great communications skills, as well as strong requirements gathering and documentation skills. Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the existing business processes and cross departmental interactions.
- Work with business leads and SMEs to understand and document current state (process map, value stream map, process documents, standard operating procedures, etc.).
- Clearly identify and document challenges that exist within the operational infrastructure, including identification of business and technical gaps.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into informational documents and diagrams.
- Prepare comprehensive future state documentation for business processes.
- Identify Value add, non-value added (NVA) processes. Continually eliminate NVAs.
- Elicit and document business requirements and visual models that communicate what must occur to realize future state.
- Review and contribute to approve functional design definitions deliverables and ensure business requirements are being met.
- Effectively gather and measure qualitative and quantitative data and metrics to ascertain the effectiveness of the people, process and technology; and thereby drive a pipeline of continuous improvement recommendations.
- Prepare for, lead and/or participate in Requirements Elicitation or Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions as required for the project.
- Participate in vendor selection or evaluation processes where applicable; including preparing RFI/RFP deliverables, coordinating demonstrations, coordinating feedback and results prepare resulting documentation, etc.
- Act as primary point of contact for the project team during development to clarify business requirements, resolve issues, and make recommendations as needed where business impacts may arise.
- Write test cases and support the user acceptance testing
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years related experience with emphasis in business process improvement.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem solving, research skills and self-motivator.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers and interact and present to Senior Management.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Visio
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills to recognize, evaluate, and brainstorm solutions to encountered issues.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting mission critical business systems and applications
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $89,000.00 /year
Experience: Business Analyst: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's in Information Systems and Certificate in Lean (Preferred)
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA (Preferred)