Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our team members to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our team members, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Purpose of the Position
• Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
• Develop software solution leveraging established EMERIOS standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
• Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
• Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
• Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
•.Net Framework since 2.0 up to the latest versions
•Deep understanding of SQL Server (MsSql, PostgreSQL)
•Deep knowledge of ORM (NHibernate)
•Dependency Injections (Unity Framework, Ninject)
•Proven experience with Enqueued Messages (RabbitMQ, ServiceBus)
•Proven proficiency with full HTTP stack
•Design Patterns (creational, structural & behavioral)
•Experience with Agile Methodology (desirable)
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills
• Process creation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Strong developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
• Technology industry experience
• BS degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
• Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
• Opportunity for growth and impact.
• Full remote.
• Competitive compensation.
• Technical and Business training.
• Work equipment – Computer and any other device needed.
• English Classes.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
• Beyond Blue Holdings- Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
• Emerios- offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME