Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our team members to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our team members, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
This person will play a key role on our compliance team that develops, implements, and supports innovative security solutions.
Individuals who are inspired by solving puzzles and achieving a sense of accomplishment are a natural fit on our team. Someone who thrives when learning and building mastery is ideal.
Purpose of the Position:
• Work with application development staff to improve database performance.
• Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, supporting, improving, and optimizing the database infrastructure.
• Become Subject Matter Expert in knowledge of the database infrastructure.
• Ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient execution of the business processes that depend on database infrastructure.
• Provide communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of database systems investments.
• Enforce and maintain redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
• Collaborate with IT automation activities.
• Maintenance monitoring database systems updated as well as tracking systems.
- Participate in the design, configuration, and maintenance of the current and new database infrastructure.
- Analyze, understand, and achieve absolute knowledge of the workload in the database infrastructure.
- Help developers plan high performing queries.
- Define and establish best SQL Server practices, including configuration, monitoring, backup solutions, maintenance tasks, etc.
- Manage storage capacity and help plan for growth based on future project goals.
- Diagnose and resolve production issues as needed.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience or willing to learn & work with other technologies (ELK, Azure, non-relational databases, Linux, SCOM, SharePoint, etc.).
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business needs.
- Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
- Understanding of database best practices and the ability to promote them in the organization.
- Establish appropriate end-user database access control levels.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Experience resolving database related issues (performance, blocking sessions, deadlocking, replication, long running queries, connectivity, security, dtsx, etc.).
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot database related memory, I/O, CPU, disk space and other resource contention issues.
- Experience in the managing of common administration tasks as backup/restore, recovery models, maintenance tasks, DBCC commands.
- Knowledge in the manage of High Availability solutions as AlwaysOn, Windows Clustering, Database Mirroring, Database Replication.
- Experience with SQL Server and Windows tools (SQL Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, Trace Flags, Extended Events, System Procedures).
- Knowledge of index management, statistics, integrity checks, server configuration, patching, very large databases.
- Desirable (not restricted) to have skills to write and solve SQL code issues (stored processes, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
- Desirable knowledge in SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
- Knowledge about Windows technologies, security delegation, SPNs, storage systems.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures (internal KBs, runbooks, topology, database diagrams, etc.).
- Experience in software development is a plus.
- Technical Depth and Breadth.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems, and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Ability to handle urgent and multiple competing priorities.
- Acts with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively on teams, respecting other opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Learning Agility
- Work productively in uncertain and fast-changing environments. Finds opportunities in ambiguity; Embraces and adapts to change; adept of learning by doing.
- Interested in working in corporate environment, with well-defined documentation and following processes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and obsesses over making an impact.
- Proven ability to surpass expectations, excited to make an impact, and looking for a challenge.
- Identifies most effective solutions and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Common sense, good judgment, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Possesses curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Competitive compensation.
- Technical and Business trainings.
- English Classes.
- Full remote.
- Work Equipment - Computer, any other device or ergonomic equipment needed.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings-Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- Emerios-offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME