Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our team members to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our team members, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
This person will play a key role on our compliance team that develops, implements, and supports innovative security solutions.
Individuals who are inspired by solving puzzles and achieving a sense of accomplishment are a natural fit on our team. Someone who thrives when learning and building mastery is ideal.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and both cloud and on premises infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Collaborate with engineering and security teams to coordinate IT policies and work on annual audits.
- Develop and maintain documentation for supported applications, processes, and training material to internal employees and IT staff.
- Participate in general IT operations and user support.
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships with internal teams to drive initiatives.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Perform maintenance (version upgrades, configuration changes) of the monitoring environment.
- Create reusable and maintainable best practices.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux and Windows based environments.
- Hands-on experience working in Azure and AWS environments.
- Exchange, SharePoint, Hyper-V, Failover Cluster and Active Directory infrastructure.
- Microsoft System Center Suite (SCOM, SCCM, SCORCH and DPM).
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and/or NO SQL databases (Redis for example) management and monitoring experience (nice to have).
- Developing automation workflows and integrations for repetitive or manual tasks.
- Technical skills in at least one of the following programming languages: Bash, Powershell.
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools, such as New Relic and log management tools such as Logstash.
- Experience building analytics dashboards using data visualization, such as Grafana, Kibana, New Relic, etc.
- Firewall Administration: tunnels, SSL VPN, policies, troubleshooting, etc.
- Email flow and email security (Exchange Online).
- DR / Secondary site administration (all infrastructure / applications).
- Vulnerability remediation and tracking.
- Must be able to communicate complex technical issues to IT staff and non-technical coworkers.
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to contribute to collaborative problem solving.
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper-V) and containerization (K8S) .
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or other similar frameworks.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- English proficiency.
- Technical Depth and Breadth.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems, and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Ability to handle urgent and multiple competing priorities.
- Acts with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively on teams, respecting other opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Learning Agility
- Work productively in uncertain and fast-changing environments. Finds opportunities in ambiguity; Embraces and adapts to change; adept of learning by doing.
- Interested in working in corporate environment, with well-defined documentation and following processes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and obsesses over making an impact.
- Proven ability to surpass expectations, excited to make an impact, and looking for a challenge.
- Identifies most effective solutions and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Common sense, good judgment, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Possesses curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Competitive compensation.
- Technical and Business trainings.
- English Classes.
- Full remote.
- Work Equipment - Computer, any other device or ergonomic equipment needed.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings-Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- Emerios-offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME