Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our team members to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our team members, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
This person will play a key role on our compliance team that develops, implements, and supports innovative security solutions.
Individuals who are inspired by solving puzzles and achieving a sense of accomplishment are a natural fit on our team. Someone who thrives when learning and building mastery is ideal.
- Executes day-to-day IT Security operations.
- Operates and monitors information security & monitoring systems, including Antivirus/Antimalware, vulnerability Scanning, SIEM and audit log tools.
- Monitor access to IT systems and report suspicious activity following the appropriate escalation procedures.
- Detects and responds to endpoint security incidents in a timely fashion, following incident response procedures.
- Monitor & assess security and compliance aspects of IT systems.
- Execute the following operations regularly and generate reports about: Internal & External vulnerability scans, Dynamic (DAST) & static (SAST) application scans, Patch Scans.
- Follows internal controls and procedures at the Team, Business Unit and Organizational levels.
- Contribute to develop documentation to support ongoing security systems operations, maintenance, and specific problem resolution.
- Generate reports/review alerts of configuration compliance for endpoint, server, and networking systems. Perform Access Reviews for IT systems and generate reports.
- Propose recommendations for improvement in the company's controls and procedures to ensure optimal performance within the department.
- Understanding of authentication systems including Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Services.
- Experience managing Vulnerability Scanning tools, such as OpenVAS, Nexpose, Nessus.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods, tools, and technologies.
- Knowledge of common security compliance standards such as PCI, HIPAA, SOC.
- Experience contributing to planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate & report security issues to peers and management.
- Understanding of endpoint security solutions, including Antivirus, Antimalware, Personal Firewalls.
- Understanding of patch management processes in various systems.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows & Linux operating environments.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Certifications: Entry-level Cloud computing certification, such as AZ-900 or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is desirable.
- High level of initiative and drive.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Experienced at developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- Technical Depth and Breadth.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems, and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Critical thinking and ability to handle urgent and multiple competing priorities.
- Acts with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively on teams, respecting other opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Learning Agility
- Work productively in uncertain and fast-changing environments. Finds opportunities in ambiguity; Embraces and adapts to change; adept of learning by doing.
- Interested in working in corporate environment, with well-defined documentation and following processes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and obsesses over making an impact.
- Proven ability to surpass expectations, excited to make an impact, and looking for a challenge.
- Identifies most effective solutions and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Common sense, good judgment, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Possesses curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Competitive compensation.
- Technical and Business trainings.
- English Classes.
- Full remote.
- Work Equipment - Computer, any other device or ergonomic equipment needed.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings-Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- Emerios-offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME