Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our team members to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our team members, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
This person will play a key role on our dynamic team that develops, implements and support innovative software solutions that integrate, automate or simplify business processes and workflows. The position requires experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (plan, design, develop, test, release, maintain and support). Individuals who are inspired by solving puzzles and achieving a sense of accomplishment are a natural fit on our team. Someone who thrives when learning and building mastery is ideal.
Purpose of the Position
•Perform process and systems analysis and documentation of features in SaaS platform to drive self-serve capabilities.
• Follow up requirements through completion, collaborating with other teams and providing support at every step of the development process.
• Create/design streamlined journey and flow to simplify the complexity for end-users.
• Support the QA/testing Process.
• Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
• Ensuring end-user proficiency with new platforms, programs, and applications across departments.
•Bachelor's Degree in systems engineering or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills to recognize, evaluate, and brainstorm solutions to encountered issues.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem solving, research skills and self-motivator.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers and interact and present to Senior Management.
• Independent decision-making abilities
• Need to be able to decompose high-level information into actionable details. Also, need to be able to take detailed work and up-level for general understanding.
• Be detail oriented to design solutions and prevent defects.
• Experience in writing requirements and follow up through the development process.
• Experience in Product and multi-tenant Platform configuration (a plus).
• Working experience with SQL.
• Technical to understand logic and code (not required to code).
• Fluency in English.
• Fluency in written and verbal English communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
• Opportunity for growth and impact.
• Full remote.
• Competitive compensation.
• Technical and Business training.
• Work equipment – Computer and any other device needed.
• English Classes.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
• Beyond Blue Holdings- Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
• Emerios- offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME