Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our employees to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
- Manage customer relationships and prepare guidelines for market sales and solutions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and professional operational support to all clients within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross functional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Creation, Monitoring, Quality and Effectiveness of controls and procedures to ensure optimal function within the department managed.
- Facilitate and coordinate Client Onboarding Implementation meetings gathering, organizing requirements and providing status/health score.
- Reviewing Client Onboarding books for completeness, facilitate configuration review by responsible internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate internal review of readiness for Client UAT and ensure necessary sign offs before moving forward to UAT.
- Coordinate and facilitate standing customer meetings for goal tracking, issue mitigation, and opportunity identification serving as the voice of the customer.
- Provide Client Health Scorecard to Leadership which includes volume trends, satisfaction score, user/engagement, and recent touchpoints.
- Own ongoing configuration changes leveraging standardized books and processes.
- Manage Client Backlog, internal prioritization by attending roadmap meeting, and communicating how to consolidate similar requests
- Conduct client needs analysis and suggest solutions to improve overall processes.
- Work with internal departments to ensure client priorities are understood and executed, Review opportunity sheets and prioritize the client’s backlog.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Process creation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strength in developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
- Technology industry experience.
- Ability to conduct client health and needs analysis to suggest solutions to improve overall process.
- Excellent customer service skills to build client relationships through rapport and interaction.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Full remote.
- Competitive compensation.
- Technical and Business trainings.
- Work equipment – Computer and any other device needed.
- English Classes.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings-Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- Emerios-offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.