Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Chief Product and Experience Officer (CPxO)
As the spokesperson for the customer experience , we`re looking for a CPxO capable of ensuring that each aspect of the business contributes towards a positive engagement between the brand and the consumer.
There are two key spectrums across which the role will work : the first defined internally by the creation of experiences within the company and externally by the needs of customers; and the second by the work of operations and the output of that work, the offerings themselves.
The main purpose of this role is enable the articulation of Corporate strategy, vision, and delivery in a clear way.
This role will lead the company in becoming more customer-oriented, which might require disrupting and challenging the status-quo.
1 - Promote the culture of customer orientation internally
2 - Develop knowledge and understanding of customers
3 - Implement targeted campaigns to increase customer loyalty, retention, and satisfaction
4 - Promote the customer perspective and make sure it is considered for all topics and projects of the organisation
5 - Measure all the factors that form the customer experience through various KPIs.
Attributes and Competencies:
-Championing the people strategy across the organization by anticipating the needs of the workplace to meet Emerios strategic plan and business goals.
- Articulating with the talent and HR initiatives to deliver on this strategy and a “Bring It” culture.
-Driving technology initiatives to ensure adoption of current and best-in-class systems and Platforms advances
- Enabling leadership at all levels to manage their employee experience to ensure an engaged, empowered, and nimble workforce.
- Effectively gathering and measuring qualitative and quantitative data and metrics to ascertain the effectiveness of the people and talent strategy on the business; and thereby effecting continuous improvement recommendations to positively impact the business.
Qualifications and requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passionate about digital transformation
- Team player mindset
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- MBA Required
- Over 12- 15 years of experience working on innovation - Software Engineering fields.