Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our team members to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, you are not just a number, and your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technological world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our team members, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
This person will play a key role on our dynamic team that develops, implements and support innovative software solutions that integrate, automate or simplify business processes and workflows. The position requires experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (plan, design, develop, test, release, maintain and support).
Individuals who are inspired by solving puzzles and achieving a sense of accomplishment are a natural fit on our team. Someone who thrives when learning and building mastery is ideal.
- Participate in phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) that involve data persistence or data transformation that will be needed in the Reports.
- Develop software solution leveraging established Emerios standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Create effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Provide clear visibility of all metrics and scenarios required by the operation of the system and the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in systems engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in positions like Data Analyst, Data reporting or similar with SQL.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills to recognize, evaluate, and brainstorm solutions to encountered issues.
- Have worked with tools like Azure Data Factory pipelines, SQL Server Stored procedures, Phyton or other data manipulation language, SSIS dtsx packages, PowerShell batches or any other Data Transformation.
- Technical to understand logic and code (not required to code).
- Adaptive to a rapidly changing environment and works creatively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Must work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor.
- Familiarity with Agile, or experience working in an Agile environment.
- Fluency in written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical Depth and Breadth.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Critical thinking and ability to handle urgent and multiple competing priorities.
- Acts with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively on teams, respecting other opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Learning Agility.
- Work productively in uncertain and fast changing environments. Finds opportunities in ambiguity; Embraces and adapts to change; adept of learning by doing.
- Interested to work in corporate environment, with well-defined documentation and following processes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and obsesses over making an impact.
- Proven ability to surpass expectations, excited to make an impact, and looking for a challenge.
- Identifies most effective solutions and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Common sense, good judgment, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Possesses curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Competitive compensation.
- Technical and Business trainings.
- English Classes.
- Full remote.
- Work equipment – Computer and any other device needed.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings-Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry, and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- Emerios-offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare is designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management. Emerios Company brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. The Delivery team applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.