Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
- Source code management and version control. Define the branching strategy and support other teams with the development procedure.
- Develop build and deployment efficient pipelines. Automate tasks related to control, development, testing and deployment. Use scripting languages such as bash, powershell, nodejs and groovy.
- Maintain continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, Sonar and Github.
- Administration of pre-productive environments and configurations
- Document and maintain automated processes.
- Coordinate efforts with other areas for projects implementation. Participate in deploy and implementation planning.
- Production and pre-production monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Train in new technologies to improve current processes.
- Contribute with new ideas. Propose and implement improvements.
- Branching strategy defined and followed by Development area.
- Efficient deployment pipelines implemented to support the increasing demand of new applications and architecture changes.
- Effective support to Development, QA and Infrastructure areas.
- Continuous integration tools updated and running under security standards.
- Cordial relationship developed with other areas.
- Clear internal documentation shared within the DevOps team, and public documentation published and shared with other teams.
- Analysis and research of new technologies.
- Proposals of enhancements
Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced student in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent training/work
- Source code repositories maintenance (desirable git or svn)
- Scripting for task automation (desirable Bash, PowerShell, NodeJS)
- Builds and deploys configuration (.net)
- Database administration (desirable MS SQL Server)
- Configuration and administration of environments (IIS)
- Additional Knowledge:
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins or similar)
- English language: intermediate.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for growth, impact, and travel.
- Premium health care plan.
- Business casual dress.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. is the nucleus and Holding Brand. Containing Service Providers companies.
- VMBC SA is the company that provides shared services to the entire holding. Located in Argentina.
- Emerios Inc. & VMBC Inc. are the companies that develop a variety of technology products and provide services to different clients.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the form on this page.