Our company is expanding rapidly. Our platform enables our clients to offer critical services to underserved and well-deserved while minimizing waste, fraud, and abuse. Our product is designed to Vet, Verify, and Validate transactions.
We specialize in turn-key elevated customer experience across digital channels such as field agent, retail, and web. Our competitive advantage is the ability to show up with a fully functioning solution with all the needed security audits and best practices built-in.
We are seeking several high performing individuals. You will be joining a special team focused on advancing our SaaS platform that will be fully self-served, enabling our clients to sign up and utilize our services.
We are proud to be nimble, agile and provide challenging assignments to our employees to solve through empowerment. At Emerios, your work truly matters and is visible. The project we work on is US-based, although our solution is built with localization in mind.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits, and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Purpose of the Position
- Remote support on hardware and software to end users.
- Preventive maintenance on shared hardware.
- Provisioning resource to end users.
- Manage all operating systems and end-user software.
- Hardware delivery from and to our ARG office.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades, patches, and reconfigurations on workstations.
- Asset management and maintenance inventory including related documentation technical specifications information.
- Maintenance and give support on printer and scanner devices.
- Follow policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and the appropriate use of resources.
- Provide hardware and end-user software on workstations
- Visibility of issues found.
- Knowledge of desktop tools (Office Suite).
- Office 365 administration fundamentals.
- Exchange basic knowledge.
- Basic Security Concepts.
- Basic TCP/IP Networking Configuration.
- Experience of at least 6 months in Microsoft Client OS and end user Hardware.
- MacOS and iOS knowledge.
- Knowledge of Programming (extra).
- Desirable knowledge on Microsoft Server OS.
- English proficiency.
- BS advanced studies in SW Engineering and/or equivalent experience. (Desired)
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Premium health care plan.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
VMBC S.A (DBA Emerios) is the BBH subsidiary in Buenos Aires that brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. Our BA team has a culture that delivers and is inspired by bringing change that positively impacts all stakeholders. VMBC S.A. applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
Emerios Lifeline Solutions, Inc. and Emerios Enterprise Services, Inc. offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .