Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Key Account Manager role
- Handle customer relationship management and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all clients within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all client service requests and escalations. Handle service requests and ensure that they are properly assigned or addressed.
- Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures, and processes of client services.
- Lead/guide the development team to ensure the effectiveness of implementation.
- Help identify and nurture organic new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Onboarding integrations: working closely with internal and external tech/business teams.
- Work with partners to extend, reach & drive adoption
- Provide input to Product Development regarding commercial updates – Playbook Management.
- Interact with every area of the organization: Consulting Team, Legal Team, Product Team, Risk & Audit Team, Product Marketing Team, and C-Level.
Attributes and Competencies:
- Experience with Third Party Verifications, Customer Journey Mapping, Business Process Management (BPM), and Customer Enrollment / Onboarding fields.
- Experience in deregulated energy, telecommunications, cable, healthcare, and financial services.
- Experience working in the software world is essential.
- Effective interpersonal communication and strong project management skills.
- Ability to interpret technical documents and specifications.
- Ability to be innovative and capable of critical analysis and problem-solving.
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- Capability to work independently and take full responsibility for projects.
- Great communications skills, in order to work with several teams with very different backgrounds, as well as with customers, prospects and other important stakeholders.
- Technical background
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Experience in account management, 10 years in Industry, product analysis vs. business requirements.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills
- Travel may be up to 25%, work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future