Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
The Pre-Sales Engineer is a client-facing role that creates clear and actionable strategic roadmaps supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact
This person is the single point of contact with responsibilities that include:
- Using a deep knowledge of our platform, ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs.
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions.
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals.
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform.
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field to drive cross-team collaboration.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities of the products, attend and/or perform technical demonstrations.
- Create quotes and sales proposals on behalf of the sales team.
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads.
- Respond to technical and/or functionality questionnaires.
- Accompany sales representatives during the entire sales process, from RFI/RFP to contract negotiation and closing.
- Detect functional gaps during scoping calls, analyze them and work with the Product Team to find a viable solution.
- Provide input to Product Development regarding commercial updates – Playbook Management.
- Provide scoping support to sales representatives, and substantiate the solutions offered to prospects, from both a business and technical point of view.
- Assist in other tasks to help close deals, such as price tailoring, contract and SOW drafting, security Q&A, and customizing demo environments.
- Interact with every area of the organization: Consulting Team, Legal Team, Product Team, Risk & Audit Team, Product Marketing Team, and C-Level.
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Pre-sales experience is essential
- Experience working in the software world is essential
- Effective interpersonal communication and strong project management skills
- Ability to interpret technical documents and specifications.
- Ability to be innovative and capable of critical analysis and problem solving.
- Results oriented individual with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and time lines.
- Capability to work independently and take full responsibility for projects.
- Great communications skills, in order to work with several teams with very different backgrounds, as well as with customers, prospects and other important stakeholders.
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
- Technical background (a degree in Systems Engineering or experience that is equivalent).
- Fluency in English is a must.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Experience in consultative sales, 10 years in TELECOMMUNICATIONS / TPV industry , product analysis vs. business requirements.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills.
- Travel may be up to 25%, work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.