Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Key and crucial as they are in our organization, Product managers are responsible for many things. For one, they lead the team to deliver an end product. That means they are the ones who come up with the strategy to do so. This is called a product roadmap.
They have a product life cycle that helps manage the delivery of the product, for which the product manager is responsible.
They also are in charge of determining what the defining feature of the product will be. The product manager will often work with the project manager, as well as the customer and sales team.
Basically, the product manager is an organizational role. Beyond the responsibilities laid out above, the product manager may also lead the marketing for the product, which involves forecasting and profit analysis.
- Work in straight collaboration with the Product Development Director in the follow up and execution of tasks related to initial evaluation and planning of projects, before turning them over to Product Managers.
- Strategize and build the roadmap for a modern, innovative platform of products for e-commerce tools for Energy industry.
- Collaborate with small, lean agile teams to execute the overall strategy
- Communicate with internal and external business units to evangelize the vision and gather information, including competitive analysis to ensure we are building products that our business users will consider to be the best in the industry.
- Own and deliver product using industry best practices and product management techniques to emphasize an Inception thru Implementation approach leveraging data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Work with Product Marketing on sales enablement and demand generation activities like webinars etc.
Attributes and Competencies:
- Communicate constantly with Program Manager, Product Manager, Development and QA to ensure correct understanding of Requirements by all stakeholders.
- Be a mentor and referent for business analysts.
- Execute the Product Manager tasks when the assigned PM is unavailable.
- Develop and maintain documented processes and best practices conducive to effectiveness and efficiency within the area of expertise, as defined in Best Practices section
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide Program Managers and Sales areas with technical and functional expertise to assist in pre-sales, sales and account management
- Fluency in English.
- Experience Product and People Management on SaaS companies (4 to 8 years in product analysis vs. business requirements, product mockups, reporting).
- Business Analysts mentoring and coaching
- Product Development Researches
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills