Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
This person will play a key role on our compliance team that develops, implements and support innovative security solutions.
Individuals who are inspired by solving puzzles and achieving a sense of accomplishment are a natural fit on our team. Someone who thrives when learning and building mastery is ideal.
Information Security Engineer Skills
- Organized and detail-oriented personality.
- Thinks one step ahead.
- Multi-tasking and fast-paced.
- Works well under pressure and is proactive.
- Direct, proven experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Proven understanding of authentication systems including:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Linux user & system accounts
- Azure Active Directory Services desired (but not required)
- Experience building, monitoring (or designing) secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods, tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of common security compliance standards such as PCI, HIPAA, SOC.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic methods, tools and technologies.
- Experience authoring or (at minimum) contributing to planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Server & Linux operating environments.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Consider adding a clause for ITIL foundations within 90 days.
- CISSP, CEH or equivalent certification desired.
General Security & Monitoring
- Identify and help define system security requirements.
- Engineer and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information. Ensures that recommended security items are implemented on the systems.
- Contributes on the definition of Corporate Security Standards, Policies & Procedures.
- Develop documentation to support ongoing security systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution.
- Create training material and information and provides training to other IT member on security best practices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Meets with clients and management to help specify and negotiate application security requirements, reviews current policies and procedures for applicability, and system OS security patch levels, and ensures safe transition of applications to production.
- Implement, manage and monitoring controls over authentication, access and accounting methods
- Develop technology to automate security monitoring.
- Handle Risk Management. Provide analytical and technical security recommendations to other team members, oversight boards, and clients.
- Participate in Incident Management investigations providing analytical and technical security recommendations, configurations and improve in the architecture.
- Responsible for Patch Management and its effectiveness, generates reports on patch compliance, and works w/IT on mitigation/remediation plans.
- Collaborate on Configuration Management, by creating configuration baseline (file integrity monitoring) of key configuration items. Generate reports/review alerts of configuration compliance, and works w/IT on remediation plan.
- Contribute on Change and Release Management processes to ensure that changes introduced into the production systems are protected and maintain a secure environment. Provide risk analysis for vulnerabilities, incidents and change requests as needed.
- Conduct Security Vulnerability & Penetration testing. Own the overall process and documentation. Reviews test reports/results and works on mitigation/remediation plans.
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and obsesses over making an impact.
- Proven ability to surpass expectations, excited to make an impact, and looking for a challenge.
- Identifies most effective solutions and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Common sense, good judgment, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Possesses curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- High level of initiative and drive.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Experienced at developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for growth, impact, and travel.
- Premium health care plan.
- Business casual dress.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- VMBC S.A (DBA Emerios) is the BBH subsidiary in Buenos Aires that brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. Our BA team has a culture that delivers and is inspired by bringing change that positively impacts all stakeholders. VMBC S.A. applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
- Emerios Lifeline Solutions,Inc. and Emerios Enterprise Services, Inc. offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.