Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. and our family of companies work hard to make a difference. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Emerios provides technology solutions to solve complex business problems. It specializes in producing computer software applications and software components according to specific, externally-defined requirements. Emerios applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround times. Our systems are designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior.
Purpose of the Position
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established EMERIOS standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
- .Net Framework since 2.0 up to the latest versions
- Deep understanding of SQL Server (MsSql, PostgreSQL)
- Deep knowledge of ORM (NHibernate)
- Dependency Injections (Unity Framework, Ninject)
- Proven experience with Enqueued Messages (RabbitMQ, ServiceBus)
- Proven proficiency with full HTTP stack
- Design Patterns (creational, structural & behavioral)
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Process creation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Technology industry experience
- BS degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Great work environment – flexible, high-performing, and collaborative.
- Full remote.
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunity for growth and impact.
- Technical and Business trainings.
- English Classes.
- Referral Program.
- Work equipment – Computer and any other device needed.
About the Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Family of Companies:
- Beyond Blue Holdings, Inc. Invests in opportunities where enhanced talent and customer engagement and stakeholder integration delivered through our Emerios Change Management Platform, can elevate an industry and provide opportunities for growth and benefit for our stakeholders.
- VMBC S.A (DBA Emerios) is the BBH subsidiary in Buenos Aires that brings highly engaged talent with connected hearts and minds to deliver solutions for clients as well as advance our world class engagement platform. Our BA team has a culture that delivers and is inspired by bringing change that positively impacts all stakeholders. VMBC S.A. applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround time.
- Emerios Lifeline Solutions, Inc. and Emerios Enterprise Services, Inc. offers our world class omni-channel customer engagement platform which maximizes conversions, streamlines workflows, and integrates all stakeholders. Our hare designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior. We specialize in highly compliant solutions that provide key visibility and create opportunities for increased value through highly effective change management.
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the form on this page.
Job Type: Full-time / Full Remote