Front End Developer (Senior)
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Emerios provides technology solutions to solve complex business problems. It specializes in producing computer software applications and software components according to specific, externally-defined requirements. Emerios applies the principles of Agile software development to deliver quality products and components with short turnaround times. Our systems are designed to create guided experiences that onboard customers and agents quickly, encourage good decisions, and prevent undesired behavior.
- Understand, analysis and development of modules / applications for the Emerios platform.
- Development, according to market standards; always considering the SAAS naturalness of the business
- The writing of testable and self-documented code.
- Code review with peers from the same area.
- Continuous improvement of the code base, based on static analyzers already implemented and manual code analysis.
- Ability to bring custom and responsive designs to life using technologies like CSS3 and Sass/LESS
- Able to debug and optimize cross-browser and platform web applications, for desktop and mobile
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of web and mobile interfaces
- Experience with Node based CLI tools, JS build tools and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Process creation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Technology industry experience
- More than 5 years of experience as a developer
- BS degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share it with us in a cover letter included with your resume. We receive many applications and it is important we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page.
Job Type: Full-time