Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world. We strive to positively impact our employees, clients, and the broader global community.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company, then we are the company for you.
Software Engineer (Senior)
Purpose of this Position
This person will play a key role on our dynamic team that develops, implements and support innovative software solutions that integrate, automate or simplify business processes and workflows. The position requires experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (plan, design, develop, test, release, maintain and support).
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established EMERIOS standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
- 2+ years of IT experience working with software development teams providing software development.
- Familiar with software development languages, integration, platforms, methodologies (e.g. DevOps, Visual Studio Suite, .Net, etc.).
- Experience with SQL Server. Ability to create and modify complex queries and views.
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
- English proficiency.
- Technical Depth and Breadth
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Critical thinking and ability to handle urgent and multiple competing priorities.
- Acts with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively on teams, respecting other opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Learning Agility
- Work productively in uncertain and fast changing environments. Finds opportunities in ambiguity; Embraces and adapts to change; adept of learning by doing.
- SaaS experience is a plus.