PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE 1/1/2023 THE NEW MAILING ADDRESS FOR BBH & EMERIOS IS:
120 Vantis Suite 300. Aliso Viejo, Ca. 92656
(mail sent via postal services will be forwarded from the previous address for 1 year)
Version 1.0 DRAFT
Last updated 1/2/2024.
Last reviewed 1/2/2024.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT:
1.Emerios is a third-party verification service provider. Our clients leverage our tools to aid them in the collection of personal information to help them enroll and onboard subscribers to their platforms and services. Emerios does not collect customer data directly from our Clients. Emerios does not generate leads for our clients.
2. Emerios Clients are responsible for ensuring that all SMS opt in, opt out, consent, and stop language are in compliance with the TCPA
(Telephone Consumer Protection Act) and any other legal or regulatory requirements. Emerios will confirm that consent language is appropriate before deploying or updating SMS opt in, opt out, consent and stop language on behalf of our clients.
3. SMS Messages sent by Emerios are temporary, short-term/one-time messages that are used to define and provide status to.
customers enrolling in and for onboarding of services by our clients - aka "Enrollment Updates". Emerios will not send follow up
messages beyond this level of the transaction.
FOR CUSTOMERS OF OUR CLIENTS:
1. When you opt-in, you authorize Emerios to send you one-time, purpose-based messages to your mobile number. These messages
are used to define and provide status of enrollments and onboarding of services by our clients. Emerios will not send follow up
messages beyond this level of transactional messaging.
2. You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP”, Emerios may send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from Emerios. Emerios will forward this request to the client associated with the enrollment application.
3. If you are experiencing issues, you can reply with the keyword "HELP", or you can get help directly by contacting the provider you are applying with, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Carriers, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from Emerios or from you to Emerios. Messages are limited to a
per transaction basis.
If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
If you have any questions regarding Emerios and data privacy, visit www.emerios.com/privacy-policy