Aliso Viejo, CA:
Key Account Manager
- Handle customer relationship management and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all clients within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Using a deep knowledge of our platform, ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform
IT Help Desk (Junior)
- Manage all operating systems and end-user software.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades, patches, and reconfiguration on workstations.
- Asset management and maintenance inventory including related documentation technical specifications information.
- Maintenance and give support on printer and scanner devices.
- Follow policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and the appropriate use of resources.
- Provide hardware and end-user software on workstations
- Visibility of issues found.
Software Engineer (Senior)
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life cycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established Emerios standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
Emerios is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future