Aliso Viejo, CA:
- Using a deep knowledge of our platform, ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform
- Develop a deep understanding of the existing business processes and cross departmental interactions.
- Work with business leads and SMEs to understand and document current state (process map, value stream map, process documents, standard operating procedures, etc.).
- Clearly identify and document challenges that exist within the operational infrastructure, including identification of business and technical gaps.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into informational documents and diagrams.
- Prepare comprehensive future state documentation for business processes.
- Identify Value add, non-value added (NVA) processes. Continually eliminate NVAs.
- Elicit and document business requirements and visual models that communicate what must occur to realize future state.
- Review and contribute to approve functional design definitions deliverables and ensure business requirements are being met.
Software Engineer (Senior)
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life cycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established Emerios standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
- Work in straight collaboration with the Product Development Director in the follow up and execution of tasks related to initial evaluation and planning of projects, before turning them over to Product Managers.
- Strategize and build the roadmap for a modern, innovative platform of products for e-commerce tools for Energy industry.
- Collaborate with small, lean agile teams to execute the overall strategy
- Communicate with internal and external business units to evangelize the vision and gather information, including competitive analysis to ensure we are building products that our business users will consider to be the best in the industry.
- Own and deliver product using industry best practices and product management techniques to emphasize an Inception thru Implementation approach leveraging data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Work with Product Marketing on sales enablement and demand generation activities like webinars etc.
Emerios is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future