Aliso Viejo, CA:
Key Account Manager
- Handle customer relationship management and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all clients within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Using a deep knowledge of our platform, ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform
Software Engineer (Senior)
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life cycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established Emerios standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
- Work in straight collaboration with the Product Development Director in the follow up and execution of tasks related to initial evaluation and planning of projects, before turning them over to Product Managers.
- Strategize and build the roadmap for a modern, innovative platform of products for e-commerce tools for Energy industry.
- Collaborate with small, lean agile teams to execute the overall strategy
- Communicate with internal and external business units to evangelize the vision and gather information, including competitive analysis to ensure we are building products that our business users will consider to be the best in the industry.
- Own and deliver product using industry best practices and product management techniques to emphasize an Inception thru Implementation approach leveraging data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Work with Product Marketing on sales enablement and demand generation activities like webinars etc.
- Install and configure relevant network components to ensure database access as well as database consistency and integrity.
- Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Create, or support creation of, required reports in response to business user needs.
- Perform database transaction and security audits.
- Establish appropriate end-user database access control levels.
- Develop routines for end users to facilitate best practices database use.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios and business analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Communicate constantly with Product Manager, Development and QA to ensure correct understanding of Requirements by all stakeholders.
- Client Communication Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements Business Requirements Document, Screen Mockups.
- Estimate and update due dates on assigned requirements, allowing visibility to the Product Manager and Team Manager.
- Create Requirements Documentation and maintain system functional documentation keeping it up-to-date.
- Update tasks in Workfront based on their actual status. This include: dates, hours, completion percentage and description.
- Track documentation approval through the established e-signing process.
- Propose enhancements to the processes by reviewing the existent and provide with other approaches that will add value.
Emerios is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future