- Using a deep knowledge of our platform, ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs.
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions.
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals.
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform.
Software Engineer (Senior)
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life cycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established Emerios standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
- Perform process and systems analysis and documentation of features in SaaS platform to drive self-serve capabilities.
- Follow up requirements through completion, collaborating with other teams and providing support at every step of the development process.
- Create/design streamlined journey and flow to simplify the complexity for end-users.
- Support the QA/testing Process.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new platform, programs, and applications across departments.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem solving, research skills and self-motivator.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers and interact and present to Senior Management.
- Independent decision-making abilities.
- Need to be able to decompose high-level information into actionable details. Also, need to be able to take detailed work and up-level for general understanding.
- Be detail oriented to design solutions and prevent defects.
- Experience in writing requirements and follow up through the development process.
Angular Developer (Senior)
- Understanding, analysis and development of modules / applications for the Emerios platform.
- Development, according to market standards; always considering the SAAS naturalness of the business.
- Writing of testable and self-documented code.
- Code review with peers from the same area.
- Continuous improvement of the code base, based on static analyzers already implemented and manual code analysis.
- Source code management and version control. Define the branching strategy and support other teams with the development procedure.
- Develop build and deployment efficient pipelines. Automate tasks related to control, development, testing and deployment. Use scripting languages such as bash, PowerShell, NodeJS and groovy.
- Maintain continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, Sonar and GitHub.
- Administration of pre-productive environments and configurations.
- Document and maintain automated processes.
- Coordinate efforts with other areas for projects implementation. Participate in deploy and implementation planning.
- Production and pre-production monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Train in new technologies to improve current processes.
- Contribute with new ideas. Propose and implement improvements.
Emerios is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.